Information System Laboratory
Information Systems Laboratory is a course-supporting unit assigned to conduct laboratory services for BINUS UNIVERSITY students especially those majoring in Information Systems (including double-degree departments specializing in Information Systems), Information System Audit, Information Systems Accounting and Auditing, Accounting Information System, Business Information Technology, and Business Analytics. In laboratory activities, students are asked to solve problems based on case studies by applying the proper theories. This involves examining and analyzing the problems before designing the solution. Students will improve their teamwork’s skill through inter-mutual discussion. This skill is needed in today’s industrial sector, where teamwork is an obligatory skill.
What We Do?
Currently, Information Systems Laboratory has three main activities, including:
- Teaching and Learning, as a practical means and help students in gaining a deeper understanding of the lecture material. One of its main activities is to help students in practical learning and consultation for the final assignment.
- Training and Competition, as a means to develop students’ skills through training held and also accompany students in competitions, from regional level to international level.
- Student’s Research and Product Development, as a means to develop remarkable products of School of Information Systems and help lecturers in performing researches.
Where can student contribute?
Students majoring in Information Systems, Double Degree In Information System and Management, Double Degree in Information Systems & Accounting, Information Systems Accounting and Auditing, Accounting Information System, Business Information Technology, and Business Analytics can be part of Information System Laboratory as Part-Time Assistant, Full Time Assistant, Information System Case Study Club, or Information System Project Member.
Information System Laboratory Courses
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Advance Information Systems Analysis and Design
- User Experience Research and Design
- Advanced in Business Application and Development
- E-Business Strategy
- DIgital Business
- Business Analytics
- Mobile Application Development
- Applied ERP : Fundamental
- Applied ERP: Integrated Business Process
- Monday – Friday : 09.00 – 17.00
- Saturday : 09.00 – 12.00