After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions;
- Able to design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline;
- Able to communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts;
- Able to recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles;
- Able to function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline;
- Able to support the delivery, use, and management of information systems within an information systems environment.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE