After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of information system performance through data and information analysis on business process;
- Able to identify the database needs to build information system;
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan for organizations;
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and process;
- Able to Apply Financial Technology Concept based on regulation;
- Able to apply IT Governance, Risk and Comply in Information Systems.