What is business intelligent? Business intelligent is a technique to make a raw data to the use full data and information for the business. So, business intelligent is so very important to the company because now the company have so many data so with business intelligent the company will easily convert their data became information.
The company use business intelligent for manage a big data to get the information about what can they do for increase their business. Some benefit of business intelligent are:
- Get insights to make accurate and timely business decisions. Eliminate guesswork. Many times, executives make decisions based on their best guess and on their gut feeling. Often, these decisions are proven inaccurate because they were not completely informed. Using Business Intelligence, your decisions will be data and insight-driven, not taken by gut feeling. You will be able to analyze data in real-time for making immediate decisions.
- Improves Sales and Negotiations. A business intelligence system can be a valuable asset to a company’s sales force because it provides access to up-to-the-minute reports that identify sales trends, product improvements or additions, current customer preferences and unexplored markets. Detailed and current data is also a valuable backup to negotiations with suppliers or other vendors.3. Successfully track KPIs by getting alerts and notifications every time data changes regarding a specific KPI. If the data changes, you get notified and can drill down to see why it happened and what can you do to fix it.
- Predict the Future, the company have the big data and their can use it to make a information about what happen in the future because their can estimate what their customer want from the history of the sales transaction.
- Allow different types of users to access data and dashboards. With self-service solutions, business users don’t have to depend on IT entirely to be able to access data and create dashboards, rather, they can access key metrics and reports. If you use a governed self-service BI tool, then you allow all users to benefit from BI, but maintain only one version of the truth.
- will understand customer behavior better and use it to provide the customer with customized offers. Knowing what customers buy or don’t, at what time and where, enables you to turn this information into profit.
- Better inventory management. BI can help you manage the amount of inventory you order, the logistics for a correct management, and detect any anomalies in the inventory data.
- Improve efficiency. Your BI solution will save you a lot of time by giving you insights within seconds. Long gone are the days of reporting that took weeks. You and your team can now get answers faster.
So that is some benefit of business intelligent, for now every big company must have a business intelligent, because if their no have a business intelligent their will be left behind the other company, so for now business intelligent is very important for the company.
Published at :