SIS Summer Course 2013
We Invite international students to join our Summer Course Program 2013.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
* Indonesia has a growing and vibrant economy where it is the home to the world’s 16th largest economy. With investments pouring in, we aim to be one of the leading economies in the world.
* Rich in biodiversity, the archipelago of over 18,000 islands is the home to over 215 million people of more than 200 ethnic groups, cultures and historical roots in Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and European influence.
* Entrepreneurial, creative, resilient, joyful and young, Indonesians have a way of winning the world over. We are engaging the world in business, culture, learning, and innovation. It is time you get to know us!
* Duration: 19 – 30 August 2013
* Deadline of Application : 6 July 2013
* Learn Indonesian Language for everyday use while experiencing thriving Jakarta!
* Learn the theory and practice of IT Business Model, Regulation, and IT Investment that match up with Indonesian market
* Appreciate the art, history, business, culture and of course, FOOD, of Indonesia!
* Explore the local Technology Start-up Company
* Experience the beautiful and exotic Bali
* BINUS Faculty, Staff, Students and Partner Industry will accompany participants throughout scheduled activities
* Non-Indonesian Citizens
* 18 years and above with valid traveling documents
* Able to communicate in English. for students from non-English Speaking countries evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL score of 500 min, or equivalent
* Completed application forms with supporting documents and full payment received by 6 July 2013 (please send in application forms and make queries if needed ahead of time)
* Investment: USD 1,450 (with number of participant required)
* Investment including:
o 2-week course & course material
o Airport pick-up & drop off
o Accommodation (twin sharing)
o Meals (3 times per day)
o Transportation (within program)
o Field Trip: Jakarta and Bali
o Participant T-Shirt
o Welcoming & Farewell Events
* Investment excluding:
o Visa, Airport tax
o Health & Travel Insurance (travel insurance together with flight ticket purchase is recommended)
o Personal expenses (such as: phone calls, laundry)
To sign up, please visit https://sis.binus.ac.id/summercourse/