Participants Terms & Condition:
- Participants of the competition are active undergraduate students (age between 18 – 25 years old).
- The Participants have to compose a team of three (3) students.
- Participants are only allowed to register in one team.
- No participation fee or purchase is required
General Terms & Condition
- Design has never received an award or been a winner in similar contests either on a national or international scale.
- The design of the system / product is able to give solutions based on the specified issue.
- Wireframes proposed in the preliminary round (pitch deck) may be made with any software / application.
- 10 Teams that pass the preliminary round and advance to the semifinals must use the software / application that has been selected by the Committee
- There will be a Technical Meeting, one day before semi final to announce the selected software/application.
- Each team will be given a tutorial session on how to use the prototyping software/application during the Technical Meeting.
- All presentations will be conducted in English.
Preliminary Round (Pitch Deck Submission)
- Each team will be given case kit about social entrepreneur business and its challenges, after the registration process is being approved by the committee.
- The case study will be released on January 5th, 2021.
- Each team must re-design a website based on the case’s requirement.
- The wireframe can be created using any tools/applications.
- Company logo will be included in the case kit.
- Pitch Deck format must include following details:
- Team Name
- Team Member
- Brief description of the ideas
- Pitch Deck submission must be in PDF format.
Semi final Round
- Top 10 Team selected from Preliminary Round.
- 10 Hours Live Prototyping (online) create high-fidelity prototype.
- Technical Meeting
- Provided with the premium account of the “Selected Prototype Application”.
- Prototype Application Workshop
- Elevator Pitch
- Top 5 Team selected from Semi final round.
- Final Presentation
For further information please contact our WhatsApp number +62 812 8902 5293 (Luthfia) or email us email@example.com