Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of information system performance through data and information analysis on business process;
- Able to identify the database needs to build information system;
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan organizations;
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and process;
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping;
- Able to identify the requirement, design, and implement the accounting information system in organization.
Last updated :