Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes;
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems;
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan organizations;
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model;
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping;
- Able to manage, integrate and add value to the results of data analysis to generate quality information for organization needs;
- Able to identify needs, design and implement system and ICT to build a web based business application for the organization;
- Able to evaluate business process integration and corporate strategy for designing an integrated information system in an organization.
- Able to identify needs analysis, design and implement accounting information system in organizations.
- Able of identifying and tracking the utilization and use of information systems and Information & Communication Technology is based on the principles of governance.
- Able to use various accepted information systems audit standard or best practice for IS/IT Audit.
- Able to examine business continuity and analyze disaster recovery plan.
- Able to demonstrate self-confidence.
- Able to demonstrate a global outlook and an understanding of cultural sensitivities.
- Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
- Able to create innovative solutions, which take ethical considerations into account.
- Able to propose solutions in the planning, management, and development of a project.
- Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit in various context.
Last updated :