Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information system independently or in groups through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at the level of small and medium organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and processes in an organization at the level of small and medium-sized
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping.
- Capable of identifying and tracking the utilization and use of information systems and Information & Communication Technology is based on the principles of governance.
- Able to use various accepted framework standard or best practice for IS/IT Audit
- Able to examine business continuity and analyze disaster recovery plan
Last updated :