Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to prepare financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP)
- Able to prepare management reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Able to analyze financial statements, management reports, business and control risks and give the recommendation to improve the effectiveness of entities' financial performance.
- Able to organize audit field work in accordance to Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standard (GGAAS).
- Able to analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system.
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes.
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information systems through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model.
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping.
- Able to perform various type of auditing which includes financial statement and management audit under relevant standards and gives recommendation and opinions based on audit findings.
- Able to develop various solutions to solve tax problems based on tax regulations.
- Able to give a recommendation for strategic decision making in taxation based on tax regulations.
- Able to identify the requirements, designing and implementing accounting information systems for organizations.
- Able to identify needs, design and implement system and ICT to build a web based business application for the organization.
Last updated :