Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes
- Able to identify the needs of the data base for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information system independently or in groups through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at the level of small and medium organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and processes in an organization at the level of small and medium-sized
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping.
- Able to identify needs analysis, design and implement accounting information system in organizations
Last updated :