INTERNATIONAL THEMATIC CAMP 2018
International Thematic Camp 2018 @School of Information Systems
BINUS University are proudly presents “International Thematic Camp @SIS 2018, BINUS University, Indonesia”. This program will be held on July 22-26, 2018 at Bandung, Indonesia
Themes of International Thematic Camp @SIS 2018 is “ONE WORLD, ONE FAMILY”. In a “ITC@SIS 2018” World, we are one family that will be connected forever.
International Thematic Camp @SIS 2018 is four days course based on project approach. In this program, students are expected to make a plan and design solution of e-tourism, information system in services industry, mobility, user experience, and innovation.
This program is limited only for 20 participants.
The participants must be responsible with their roundtrip airfare ticket
By joining this program, it’s expected that participant will improve their soft skills and knowledge about current trends in information systems. The program goals of ITC@SIS 2018 are:
- Create strong connections while learning the values of collaboration and respect each other.
- Give insight about information systems and its application.
- The summer school will begin on Monday, 23 July and close with an exciting presentation on Thursday, 26 July. There will be lecturing session, seminar, hands-on work based on real case project, group project presentation, and practical development sessions.
- Students are requested to bring a laptop to engage in the interactive portions of the school.
International and National Students will be accommodated at hotel in Bandung. All lectures and practical sessions will be held on BINUS University Campus @Bandung.
The registration fee includes tuition, accommodation, all meals, and snack during the breaks. Upon acceptance to ITC @SIS , participants will receive an email detailing the payment procedure.
- Registration is open now and will be closed on :
- Batch 1 : 17th May 2018
- Batch 2 : 31st May 2018
- Announcement date:
- for Batch 1 : 24th May 2018
- for Batch 2 : 7th June 2018
We will select participants based on their CV and 1-page motivation statement (see below for details). Participants will be notified of their acceptance will assign slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration is now open!
|International Students*||National Participant*|
|300 USD||IDR 4.000.000|
|220 USD**||IDR 3.000.000**|
*The registration fee for International students and national participant includes accommodation at hotel. ** Send a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to get special price.
Please complete the form below to register the ITC@SIS 2018. You have to provide the following data:
- 1-page CV (a PDF file uploaded to Dropbox or other public URL)
- 1-page motivation statement (a PDF file uploaded to Dropbox or other public URL)
The summer school is primarily intended for undergraduate students, but we also welcome advanced master students to register.
You can register this program via the following address: Click Here
For any further questions, please contact the committee.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Jl KH Syahdan No 9, Kemanggisan, Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
Room : School of Information Systems
Phone Number : (+62) 21-5345830
Published at :