BINUS UNIVERSITY proudly participates in the SHARE Scholarship Program which offers a fully-funded, one semester exchange for undergraduate students from selected universities across the ASEAN region. BINUS undergraduate students have the opportunity to expand their network and gain experience through commencing one semester in leading ASEAN universities or European partner universities.
We would like to inform you that we are now selecting candidates for the 4th batch of SHARE Scholarship Program. The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee waiver at host university
- Return air ticket (economy class)
- Visa cost
- Health insurance
- Settling-in allowance of EUR 100/150 (one time)
- Subsistence of EUR 400-650 per month (depends on country of destination)
- Study materials of EUR 100 (one time)
Please take note of the nomination and application procedures:
Step 1: Selection by BINUS UNIVERSITY
- All required documents (soft copy only) must be submitted to Ms. Debby Sonita Lubis (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than 15 October 2017.
- List of required documents:
- Complete Application Form (Download Here)
- Section 1: Application Form
- Section 2: Initial Learning Agreement
- Section 3: Recommendation Letter
- Section 4: Statement of Purpose
- Scan copy of passport (personal info page)
- Scan copy of academic transcript (from semester 1 to present)
- Scan copy of TOEFL/IELTS/BUEPT or other English proficiency certificate
- BINUS International Office (BIO) will later send list of nominated students to host university.
Step 2: Selection by intended host university
- If a nominee is accepted, the International Relations Office (IRO) of host university will send BINUS the letter of invitation.
- Please note that each host university may apply different deadline.
- Please also be well-informed that host university will not entertain applications from students not nominated by their IRO.
- List of partner universities is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/universities
- List of majors is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/programmes
- List of courses offered is available here: https://share-asean.org/share/courses
Step 3: Selection by SHARE Scholarship Program Team
- Please visit SHARE Scholarship Program website for further information about EU SHARE.
- The deadline to submit scholarship application is 10 November 2017.
Consultation sessions about SHARE scholarship program at Room 331, Anggrek Campus, are only provided:
- Every Tuesday at 10.00 – 12.00 WIB
- Every Thursday at 13.00 – 15.00 WIB.
For any further questions you can contact email@example.com (Debby)
Published at :