After we know the functions of implementing the project management during an IT project in the previous article, now let’s define the benefits in doing the IT project management.
- Better efficiency in delivering services: project management lets the project team to know what are the things that going to disrupt and prevent the project to its finish time. Project management will show the best way in doing the project so that the project is not going to be done in a long time and a harder way.
- Improved user satisfaction: with a project management the project will be finished in the stated time, this will improve the user/management satisfaction because they can have what they expected in the given time. This will improve the relationship between the project team and the management of the company.
- Enhanced effectiveness in delivering services: with the experience of the past project management, the project team could simply redo what they done in the past and do a better project management for the upcoming projects in the future
- Improved growth and development within your team: with a good result upon a project management, our team will be more confident in doing the future project management. The project team morale will be raised as our management proven to give a good output in the end
- Greater standing and competitive edge: the result of the project management could promote us into a broader scope in the world. Our project management team could be used in any other company and well known even outside the company as information nowadays spreads real fast.
- Opportunities to expand your services: A by-product of greater standing. Great performance leads to more opportunities to succeed.
- Better Flexibility: it is one of the important benefit of doing a good performance in project management. When the management level has trusted us to do the projects, in the upcoming project they would gladly hear our suggestions and project plan as it is proven that our project can bring the company benefits. In a mid-size to small company, this flexibility also can give us more credit for our hardwork.
- Increased risk assessment: in doing a project, failures may happen and by doing a good project management, we can get the benefit of getting the list of failures that can occur during the project. This is indeed a good benefit as it will prevent us in doing failures and can know what kind of unplanned threat that can happen in our project
- Increase in Quality: The quality of our project will follow the enhanced of better effectiveness in the project
- Increase in Quantity: Often the result of better efficiency, a simple reminder regarding the benefits of project management.
Published at :