Hi, Information System Case Study Member Recruitment is now opened. To know more about IS Laboratory please click this link : http://sis.binus.ac.id/is-laboratory/
What is Information System Case Study Member?
ISCSC is a part of IS Lab member who learned to develop their analytical thinking through training and joining some competition to solve real business case problem. Every ISCSC member will be trained to solve the case either individually or in group to improve not only their analytical skill but also their team work experience.
What are the benefits of being Information System Case Study Member?
- Developing Analytical Thinking
- Improving Problem Solving Skill
- IS and IT Competition Experience
- Enhancing Communication Skill
- Training & Sharing in IS/IT Consulting Skill
- Compete in National and International Business-IT Case Competition
- Working on External Project
The requirements :
- Active Student of School Information Systems
- Minimum semester 1
- Have a good presentation skill
Additional requirements for semester 3 – 5 students:
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- English Entrant completed with minimum grade “B”
Steps to be an Information System Case Study Member:
- Submit Documents (Deadline : October 10th, 2015)
- Case Submission
- Case Presentation
If you interested, please submit your :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal self portrait 4 x 6
- All grade transcript (LHSS).
- Cover Letter to Head of Information System Laboratory (Natalia Limantara, S.Kom., MMSI)
- Other supporting documents (Certificate, etc)
Submit your documents to :
- Kemanggisan Area : Information System Laboratory, Room M1A, Syahdan Campus 1st floor
- Alam Sutera Area : send to our email email@example.com with subject “ISCSC Recruitment_2015_FullName”
Please submit your document before October 10th, 2015.
Announcement will publish at Announcement Board in front of Information System Laboratory (Syahdan Campus) and Binusmaya.
Published at : Updated